Apocalypse Please Preview Apocalypse Please Preview

Weak art, stiff animation, and unoriginal.

You could have something going here, lots of potential, but the preview was too unoriginal and predictable for my tastes. The art needs some cleaning up and minor adjustments here and there, plus the animation was a little stiff at times. I am by no means saying it was bad but to me it was bairly passable. Good luck for the future though.

The Best Flash Ever The Best Flash Ever

...

Had some potential, but too short, comments not creative enough, and voice recoding were too crackly

Captain Blackjack Captain Blackjack

WOW!

All pirates should live like that

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Good Stuff!

Great game, has improved alot since I tried the original ending, last level was a bitch though.

Balloon Invasion Balloon Invasion

Slow, Poor Hit Detection

The gameplay is very slow and quite boring, also you might wanna check your hit detection code, bullets will often fly through the enemy ballons. Nice particle explosions though.

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Great

I have to say that this is extremely impressive and addictive and that it simply is not getting the score it deserves.

Stu Jam Stu Jam

AWSOME

I'm a mod for ArmorStudios and I noticed while playing AP2 and I have to say that it's incredible

Metalcan responds:

Nice to hear. :) Glad you like it!

Theme Of Annie May Theme Of Annie May

WOW!

This is an incredible song that truely blows me away. I love it! One of your best songs, and one of the best songs in the audio portal.