Apocalypse Please Preview Apocalypse Please Preview

Weak art, stiff animation, and unoriginal.

You could have something going here, lots of potential, but the preview was too unoriginal and predictable for my tastes. The art needs some cleaning up and minor adjustments here and there, plus the animation was a little stiff at times. I am by no means saying it was bad but to me it was bairly passable. Good luck for the future though.

The Best Flash Ever The Best Flash Ever

...

Had some potential, but too short, comments not creative enough, and voice recoding were too crackly

Captain Blackjack Captain Blackjack

WOW!

All pirates should live like that

Dolarhyde Dolarhyde

Is Nice!

I like the part with the jewish baby eating the mongose :P

MRat responds:

I'm really impressed someone noticed that.

A Tea Party... A Tea Party...

I like the china doll

It reminded me of mario farting on christmas eve :)

MRat responds:

That's what I was going for.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Going to get it know

no midnight launch around me, so going to go pick it up now! love the song (always have) and it actually fit the video perfectly. art and animation was a little weak but expected, and the end was perfect. the flowers are like ummm... where's mario farting

Don't Stop Collab Don't Stop Collab

AWSOME!

Great job! Really liked, transitions were a bit rough at times, but still awsome! Also what happened to ZekeySpaceLizard's part?

lavallelee responds:

lol its ZekeySpaceyLizard... so he's a moron eat his soul - mrat

Spider - Song (Old) Spider - Song (Old)

It's amazazing!!!!

Pretty good for a first on NG. I really like the choice of music and the animation is quite good. My only complaint is that it is somewhat hard to understand what your saying at the very begining, but aside from that, great work!

MRat responds:

Cool. And thanks for the review. Good to seem some people taking an interest. Hope you'll tune in for future installments. And I'll work on clearer sound.

Twist of Fate Twist of Fate

Bad.... Just plain Bad...

Ok....... This shouldn't be on NewGrounds... It's Terrible!!! Ok..... Grapics are worse than a 4 year old... Animation isn't as bad but still pretty bad... Had an interesting story but way to short and not the best way of displaying it... Voices were pretty bad, but the sounds were ok... Violence and interativity, are 0 because this wasn't ment to have violence or be a game so... ignored. Humor... well... It seemed like you were tring to make it funny, but you failed.. If this was your first flash I'd congradulate you because this is way better than most peoples first flash, but it isn't so yeah... work on your animation and graphics, get some better voice acters, and work on humor or try a different type of movie.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Best Flash in NewGrounds

way better than that routine crap